This is a program that incorporates the knowledge and management skills necessary for project management. It is a way to be differentiated in the market, acquiring fundamental skills and one of the most highly-demanded professional profiles in the market.
a) Graduates who want to expand their knowledge in the area of Project Management.
b) Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
– Prepare and train professionals with the latest skills in project management.
– Train professionally in all areas of management by a transversal view of the company.
– Understand the major concepts and tools for the management, planning, management and programming of any project.
• The Project Work Plan. Introduction
• Project Management
• Related Associations Project Management
• Outputs Labor Project Managers
• The Five Stages of Project Management
• The Nine Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration Project (Integration Management)
• Project Scope Definition (Scope Management)
• Project Schedule (Time Management)
• Project Cost and Financing (Cost Management)
• People Management (Human Resource Management)
• Management Project Communications
• (Communications Management)
• Risk Management (Risk Management)
• Purchasing and Procurement (Procurement Management)
• Software Tools. Microsoft Project
• Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects
• Final Project Plan
– Project Manager
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!