The major change that is currently underway for a sourcing strategy in the traditional purchasing concept, requires new knowledge for flexible, comprehensive and international integration, for both people and processes, goods and global projects.
a) Graduates who want to expand their knowledge.
b) Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
– Prepare and train skilled professionals in purchasing and supply management.
– Train professionally in the areas of logistics, production, purchasing and supply projects or.
• Purchasing management as a strategic business function
• People management . Negotiating the purchase
• Integration of suppliers. Evaluation and Approval
• The management of supply and stocks
• Information systems management and replenishment
• Project procurement
• Final Project
The main professions, among others are:
- Director of Purchasing and Supply
- Director of Logistics
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the course.
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!