The Specialization Course in Contemporary Art Photography is based on the direct interaction with renowned artists, curators, and critics in the photographic medium. Students will be trained to see photography as a form of artistic expression, and will prove their knowledge by producing a portfolio, an artist statement and a website, in order to position their work within the high-octane fields of the visual arts. It also includes transferable knowledge in written expression, exhibition techniques, marketing and networking in the cultural field, creative thinking and self-publishing.
Titulados en Bellas Artes, Comunicación Audiovisual o Publicidad y jóvenes creadores que quieran acceder al mercado del arte con su trabajo personal.
• Facilitate a students understanding of photography as an art form.
• Help students perceive the world around them in unique ways and being able to express it through photography.
• Introduce different modes of practice applied by artists using photography.
• Take a closer look at curatorial practice, and collecting, conserving and the different ways of presenting/disseminating photography in contemporary art.
• Establish a relationship between art production and its presentation in exhibition contexts.
• Reflecting on the role of the artist within the art market.
• Experiencing, through a personal project, what it’s like to create an original work that is good enough to be displayed at an exhibition.
• Examine photographic practices within contemporary art contexts.
• Create their own exhibitions in the art world through a network comprising the teachers and students themselves, collaborating institutions, curators and the course management.
• Artist working in photography
• Art producer
• Studying photography at a higher level
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!