Postgraduate Certificate in Management offers students the most current and relevant topics in business today, delivered by a group of lecturers with extensive professional exposure in different areas of management. The course focuses on the importance of management as one of the most relevant elements in ensuring business success.
You can pursue your own interests for career and business development by choosing from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate 4 courses from those listed below.
• Strategic Business Management
• Management and Leadership
• Marketing Strategies and Operations
• Project Management
• International Business
• Accounting for Performance and Control
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent in any field
• English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
• Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years professional work experience minimum for mature study route)
etc), or evidence of prior studies and work in English speaking environments
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!