This programme is aimed at students who would like to develop a successful career within the international tourism and hospitality industries at a senior level. You will have the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge and industry relevant analytical tools for leadership and management positions. This MSc programme aims to give you both a strategic understanding of the hospitality and tourism industries as well as a managerial perspective of how to run such operations.
A second class honours degree (2:2) or above. Applications from candidates with equivalent degree and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
English language IELTS IELTS of 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Study in one of the world’s largest tourism and hospitality industries as London welcomes thousands of tourists every day. Coventry University London Campus has excellent links with top employers, including world renowned hotel The Ritz London, where previous students gained industry experience through guest lectures and work experience opportunities.
• Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
• Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
• Global HRM Strategies
• Project Management
• Operations Management in Travel and Tourism
• International Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
• Customer Experience Management
• Events and Destination Management
• Business and Management Research Methods
• Consulting Project
• Entrepreneurship Project
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!