Master Tourism Management Full Time - Master en Gestión turística
The Oil and Gas industry is one of the world’s fastest growing and dynamic industrial sectors and is recognised as a major contributor to the economy of many developed and developing regions. The programme offers you the required knowledge and skills for leadership and business management which will enable you to thrive amidst the challenges experienced in the energy industry.
A second class honours degree (2:2) or above. Applications from candidates with equivalent degree and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
English Language IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
You will be provided with a unique business and professional experience that will enable the development of crucial managerial knowledge and skills expected by employers within the energy industry. You will benefit from a range of extracurricular activities including simulations, debates, guest lectures and employer engagement. Throughout this programme you will also have the opportunity of acquiring the CMI, IOSH and NEBOSH certification**.
**Subject to registering as a CMI/IOSH/NEBOSH member.
• Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
• Marketing in a Global Age
• Finance, Funding and Legislative - Frameworks for Success
• Leading in a Changing World
• Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship
• International Environmental Law
• Impact of Oil and Gas Production in a Developing World
• Integrated Emergency and Disaster Management
• Oil and Gas Project Management
• Consulting Project
• Entrepreneurship Project
Employment in the energy sector is growing rapidly worldwide, and offers exciting career opportunities for good managers that understand its diverse issues, demands and challenges.