MBA - International Marketing - MBA en Marketing Internacional
The Business, Management and Marketing subject area at Coventry University is ranked 20th in the Guardian League tables 2016. This programme can equip you with the knowledge and competence required to take on the challenges in international marketing and can also help you develop successful international marketing strategies.
A second class honours degree (2:2) or above. Applications from candidates with equivalent degree and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
IELTS of 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
All modules are taught by staff with industry experience and during the programme you can experience lectures delivered by industry professionals and visits to marketing related events and exhibitions. Past visits have included the Digital Marketing Show and Trade Vision Exhibition.
• Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
• Marketing in a Global Age
• Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
• Leading in a Changing World
• Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship
• Digital Marketing
• Buyer Behaviour Analysis – The Psychology of Buying
• Retail and Service Marketing
• Consulting Project
• Entrepreneurship Project