Master in International Fashion Marketing - Máster en Márketing de Moda Internacional
International Fashion Management aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry.
It focuses in particular on the global and technological shifts that have characterised this industry in recent years, on the management of fashion design and product development and on international fashion manufacturing and retailing strategies.
A second class honours degree (2:2) or above. Applications from candidates with equivalent degree and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
English Language IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
This programme is designed to address the needs of a new generation of fashion industry managers. Challenging and stimulating, the programme combines the highest quality of teaching and academic support with direct inputs from the fashion industry.
• Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
• Marketing in a Global Age
• Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
• Leading in a Changing World
• Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship
• Trend Prediction and Fashion Forecasting
• Buying and Merchandising in a Changing Global Industry
• Fashion Design and Product Development
• Project Management
• Consulting Project
• Entrepreneurship Project