Master in Financial Risk Management - Máster en Gestión de Riesgos Financieros
Studying in the City of London will allow you to see how one of the most successful financial centres in the world operates on a daily basis. You will have the chance to develop a critical knowledge, conceptual understanding and competence in the fast-moving world of international financial markets. The strong combination of finance topics and core management skills will help take your career to the next level.
A second class honours degree (2:2) or above. Applications from candidates with equivalent degree and relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
English Language IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Experience opportunities to study in context through a range of methods; our trading floor hosts specialist software, including Bloomberg Terminal for Education, in which you can experience how to solve trading related problems. You will be taught by industry trained academics that have previously worked as Finance Directors and Chartered Accountants and who are members of various finance professional bodies.
• Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
• Marketing in a Global Age
• Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
• Leading in a Changing World
• Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship
• Global Financial Markets
• Banking Regulation and Risk
• Financial Enterprise and Social Responsibility
• International Accounting Perspectives
• Consulting Project
• Entrepreneurship Project