This master´s programme offers a unique opportunity to obtain an official opportunity to obtain an official Master´s Degree within the Bologna academic system that provides access to PhD studies and is recognized across Europe and throughout the world where European degrees are recognized. The International Sports Law Master - LLM has obtained all official authorizations from European agencies and it is the only Sports Law academic programme with these characteristics.
a) Spanish official bachelor degree (threeyear and four-year degrees), Engineering, Architecture, Technical Engineering, Architectural Technology)
b) Accredited bachelor degree from a foreign university.
c) Non-accredited bachelor degree: such degree can open access to master studies if the knowledge and skills achieved are equivalent to those of the Spanish degree, and only on condition that the foreign qualification also gives access to master studies in the country of origin.
The International Sports Law Master – LLM is intended for all jurists and lawyers who are developing a professional activity linked to sports clubs, sports federations, athletes, organizers of sporting events, among others, or whose professional goal is to develop the professional activity within the context of a specific country, as well as in the field of international sport bodies.
The main goal of the International Sports Law Master - LLM is to offer complete education in the legislation and legal instruments available, an approach to the various legal issues and the study of the different procedures which a jurist should know when placed in the context of competitive sport organized by international sports federations or the various types of competitions in the framework of the Olympic Movement. The focus is essentially from the perspective of the regulations drawn up by the sporting bodies with responsabilities in international sport and the dispute settlement procedures that they have established.
COURSE I- SPORTS LAW IN THE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CONTEXT ( 6 CREDITS)
- Introduction to sports law and "lex sportiva" (3 ECTS)
- The legal sources in sport in the international context (3 ECTS)
COURSE II- THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS (6 CREDITS)
- Nature and legal regime of the sports organizations in the international context (3 ECTS)
- The legal framework in the sports activities. (3 ECTS)
COURSE III- THE LEGAL REGIME OF THE ATHLETES AND OTHER SUBJECTS INVOLVED IN SPORTS (REFEREES AND AGENTS) (9 CREDITS)
- Labor and autonomous regime of the professional athletes. (6 ECTS)
- Individual rights and taxation (3 ECTS)
COURSE IV- LEGAL REGIME OF THE SPORTS COMPETITIONS. PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS. (6 CREDITS)
- Regulations of organization of the sports competitions. (3 ECTS)
- Commercial rights derived from the sports competitions. (3 ECTS)
COURSE V- THE DISCIPLINARY LEGAL REGIME IN SPORTS. (6 CREDITS)
- The disciplinary legal regime derived from doping. (3 ECTS)
- The disciplinary regime derived from the associative, sports competitions or labor infractions (3 ECTS)
COURSE VI- PRACTICAL PROCEDURAL APPLICATIONS IN THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT. (9 CREDITS)
- The procedures of dispute resolution in the sports organizations in the international context and arbitration procedures . (6 ECTS)
- Impugnment and procedures before the ordinary jurisdiction (3 ECTS)
COURSE VII- PRACTICUM (6 CREDITS)
- Professional practicum (6 ECTS)- op.
- Research practicum (6 ECTS)- op.
COURSE VIII- MASTER FINAL PROJECT (12 CREDITS)
- Final professional project (12 ECTS)- op.
- Final research project (12 ECTS)- op.
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!