Professional sport has become increasingly internationalized. There are more are more athletes, trainers, managers, athletic directors, etc., from all over the world who are developing their professional activity in other European countries (consolidated market) and in Asia, America, and Oceania (emerging market with enormous potential).
Professional sports markets, such as China, Thailand, or Arabic Countries of the Persian Gulf, are growing exponentially in the last years and need professionals specialized in Sport. This is not just about the athletes who are hired, also coaches, sport directors, doctors, etc., and, why not jurists specialized in Sports Law? In those markets the ignorance of the law concerning of sports organizations (International Federations and Olympic Movement) in which they are competing is absolute and require specialized professionals to meet their concerns. It is a great opportunity for young specialists from all over the world.
The INEFC-University of Lleida launched, more than 22 years ago, the first Master in Sports Law in Spain and was also the same center that for more than 10 years now, offered the first Master in Sports Law that was adapted to the university qualifications of the European Higher Education Area, and that is the current Official Master in Sports Law at the University of Lleida. More than 600 students from all over Spain, Europe and Latin America have graduated from this Master.
The Master is now considered a reference not only at the level of the Spanish State, but also throughout Latin America and Europe.
1 Spanish official bachelor degree (threeyear and four-year degrees), Engineering, Architecture, Technical Engineering, Architectural Technology)
2 Accredited bachelor degree from a foreign university.
3 Non-accredited bachelor degree: such degree can open access to master studies if the knowledge and skills achieved are equivalent to those of the Spanish degree, and only on condition that the foreign qualification also gives access to master studies in the country of origin.
The International Sports Law Master – LLM is intended for all jurists and lawyers who are developing a professional activity linked to sports clubs, sports federations, athletes, organizers of sporting events, among others, or whose professional goal is to develop the professional activity within the context of a specific country, as well as in the field of international sport bodies.
COURSE I- SPORTS LAW IN THE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CONTEX
- INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS LAW AND "LEX SPORTIVA"
- THE LEGAL SOURCES IN SPORT IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT
COURSE II- THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS
- NATURE AND LEGAL REGIME OF THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT
- THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK IN THE SPORTS ACTIVITIES.
COURSE III- THE LEGAL REGIME OF THE ATHLETES AND OTHER SUBJECTS INVOLVED IN SPORTS (REFEREES AND AGENTS)
- LABOR AND AUTONOMOUS REGIME OF THE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.
- INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND TAXATION
COURSE IV- LEGAL REGIME OF THE SPORTS COMPETITIONS. PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS.
- REGULATIONS OF ORGANIZATION OF THE SPORTS COMPETITIONS.
- COMMERCIAL RIGHTS DERIVED FROM THE SPORTS COMPETITIONS.
COURSE V- THE DISCIPLINARY LEGAL REGIME IN SPORTS.
- THE DISCIPLINARY LEGAL REGIME DERIVED FROM DOPING.
- THE DISCIPLINARY REGIME DERIVED FROM THE ASSOCIATIVE, SPORTS COMPETITIONS OR LABOR INFRACTIONS
COURSE VI- PRACTICAL PROCEDURAL APPLICATIONS IN THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT.
- THE PROCEDURES OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN THE SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT AND ARBITRATION PROCEDURES
- IMPUGNMENT AND PROCEDURES BEFORE THE ORDINARY JURISDICTION
COURSE VII- PRACTICUM
- PROFESSIONAL PRACTICUM
- RESEARCH PRACTICUM
COURSE VIII- MASTER FINAL PROJECT
- FINAL PROFESSIONAL PROJECT
- FINAL RESEARCH PROJECT
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!