This Master is taught completely in English
In a globalized, and increasingly competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers ). In this environment, that requires maximum cost efficiency and flexibility to unforeseen changes in demand, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
The in Master Supply Chain Management provides an overview of the supply chain with a multidisciplinary approach, and an optimal combination of content design and planning and implementation and management.
The Master in Supply Chain Management of EAE enables participants to successfully develop positions in the operations area, and provides the professional versatility needed to cope with guarantees in the areas of Purchasing, Planning, Production, Logistics and Distribution. It is a program designed to enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management,
The Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics is designed to achieve the following objectives:
1. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: Giving participants solid training in supply chain management, gaining deep insight into the latest trends and new developments in business management.
2. LEADERSHIP IN OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS: Heading an operations or logistics department in line with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as new methods of managing our network and channel relations.
3. KEYS TO E-LOGISTICS: Gaining a command of the key factors in new business models based on e-commerce and insight into how they affect traditional systems of logistics management.
4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES: Applying the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management in order to generate greater added value.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF EXECUTIVE SKILLS: Incentivizing the development and improvement of personal and executive skills, with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of decision-making and strengthening the capacity for the detection, analys
Strategic management and Support functions to SMC
Business strategy and marketing & sales management
Planning Supply Chain: support functions and financial managemnt
Srategies, designs and trends in SCM
Planning strategies in Supply Chain
Simulation planning models in Supply Chain
Trends and benchmarking in Supply Chain & e-commerce in Supply Chain planning
Susainable logistics and operation management simulator
Global supply chain planning & triple axis SCM
Global planning in in Supply Chain
Management and technologies in Supply Chain
Basic concepts, planning and design in Supply Chain
Management development and staff management
Execution in SCM: priority functions with suppliers
Challenges in purchasing and Harvard negotiation techniques
Logistics, warehousing, orders management and CRM
Transportation, distribution and shipping management
Final Master’s Thesis
Final Master’s Thesis
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!