The programme draws on the importance of creative autonomy in the project design process, geared towards producing original solutions by inverting the usual procedure behind space design.
This is done by limiting options to a single material but offering the incentive of technical
innovation based on the student’s research.
The process culminates when the space designed is able to instantly transmit sensations
and atmospheres from the moment the user interacts with the space and the material. The result is a space capable of combining authorship, concept and meaning.
The course gradually reveals the origin, essence and soul of things. It ventures deep into the core and the rigour of the raw materials that construct space, exploring and researching the power of materials in the quest for an architecture that can unveil the intrinsic nature of each one.
Architects; interior designers; designers of ephemeral or permanent public spaces, landscapers and urban furniture designers, atmospheric designers as creative art directors (film, television and advertising); product designers (furniture systems, surfaces, design of recycled sustainable interior finishes); design consultants; graphic designers; set designers (theater, dance); creators and assemblers of exhibitions; exhibitions or stands; professionals of the fine arts.
TO FOCUS PREDOMINANTLY ON RESEARCH BY LEARNING A METHODOL OGY AND
The end result is not a goal in itself, but a vehicle for providing the student with
the necessary knowledge and tools to handle any type of multidisciplinary project
in the future. Students develop the ability to plan and understand the stages of
the work process by alternating both aspects.
The course also draws on the students’ diverse backgrounds in order to further
enhance the group’s knowledge.
TO HAVE GREATER CONTACT WITH THE PROFE SSIONAL WORLD and acquire the
necessary tools to tackle the heterogeneity and diversity of programmes and
places encompassed within the field of interior design.
GEOMETRY & ENERGY
CLASSROOM COMMON MODULE
TRAVEL DESIGN EXPERIENCE
IED MASTER PROFESSIONAL TALKS AND EXPERIENCES
PORTFOLIO AND PERSONAL BRANDING
ONLINE COMMON MODULE
ITALIAN DESIGN CULTURE AND HISTORY
SOCIAL DESIGN AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Working as a design expert for architecture and interior design firms or multidisciplinary studios specialising in space design, landscape design, window displays, product design, stage design, or home, retail and urban furnishing.
- Becoming a designer for events, pop-up architecture, museum installations, fashion shows, exhibitions, stands, experiences, audiovisual communication, identity design or art director.
- Collaborating with design studios in every speciality and working on a team during the concept application stage, development and management of space design projects.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to carry out permanent or pop-up residential and retail interior design projects under public or private initiatives.
- Working as a freelance designer and entrepreneur in any design speciality: product, interior design, furniture, etc.
- Research skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Ethical, social and sustainable commitment skills
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!