University of Westminster

Master Housing Practice Part Time - Máster en Inmobiliaria

University of Westminster
Este curso no está actualmente activo en nuestra Web
  • Imparte:
  • Modalidad:
    Presencial en Londres
  • Precio:
    Información no disponible
  • Comienzo:
    Enero 2018
  • Lugar:
    Marylebone Campus
    35 Marylebone Road
    Reino Unido
  • Duración:
    2 Años
  • Idioma:
    El Curso se imparte en Inglés
  • Titulación:
    Master Housing Practice MA
  • Otras Convocatorias:


    The core modules examine issues relating to development, finance, law, management, policy and strategy, and offer the opportunity for in-depth research in the Dissertation module. The overall aim of the course is to enable you to think strategically and operate as a reflective practitioner.


    You will normally hold a first degree or appropriate equivalent qualification awarded by a recognised institution. Applications from candidates with non-traditional academic backgrounds are encouraged. Applicants from such backgrounds would be expected to have significant work experience at the appropriate level. Mature students are considered favourably. If your first language is not English you will need an IELTS score of 6.5.


    This course allows you to fulfil the professional requirements for membership of the Chartered Institute of Housing. The MA is a professionally-oriented course that examines both theoretical and practical issues relevant to housing policy. It offers you a challenging and reflective course of study, which considers the context and background to key debates surrounding housing, regeneration and sustainability.


    Core modules

    Housing and Public Finance
    Housing and Regeneration
    Housing Law
    Housing Management Practice
    Reflective Practice
    Research Methods
    Urban Policy and Strategy

    Option modules

    Environmental Policy and Climate Change
    Public Participation and Engaging Communities
    Public Realm: Significance, Design, Experience
    Tackling Anti-Social Behaviour

    Salidas profesionales

    Most students will be working in housing, housing advice or a similar field, such as a voluntary agency that deals with domestic violence or agencies that deal with anti-social behaviour. Employers need housing officers, advice workers and other non-lawyers to have a critical appreciation of the issues surrounding and affecting housing law and policy.


    Ver otros masters de...