Our Master of Science in Global Hospitality Business prepares young graduates to become the next generation of global leaders. In three semesters, you will study at three prestigious institutions in Switzerland, Hong Kong and the USA, and learn to adapt your management style, service offers and business strategy to key tourism markets.
A Global Hospitality Master for the Future
Built for the future of the global hospitality industry, this master’s in Hospitality Management will teach you to manage the complexity of worldwide operations with the local touch that makes for exceptional customer experiences. We have joined forces with two of the world’s leading Hospitality Management schools to offer this master’s degree in hospitality that spans the globe over three semesters.
At EHL, we take a comprehensive approach to graduate program admissions. We look for candidates who have the intellectual qualities and interpersonal skills to be successful leaders in hospitality and service businesses.
Aptitude for critical thinking & analysis
Cultural awareness & language skills
Customer-oriented service approach
Self-management & personal motivation
As a student in this master’s in hospitality program, you will benefit from a unique learning experience that combines academic courses with travel and business field trips, in three of the world’s most developed tourism markets (EU, USA & Asia).
You will graduate with:
Hospitality Management skills for international businesses
In-depth knowledge of global and regional tourism trends and markets
An internationally accredited degree (Swiss/ECTS & NEASC)
Global exposure and deeper cultural awareness
A strong global industry network
Alumni membership & connections from three prestigious institutions
Semester 1 - Switzerland
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) in Lausanne, Switzerland – The world’s first hotel school, EHL consistently ranks among the best Hospitality Management schools in the world, according to industry professionals.
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Hospitality Real Estate finance & Investments
- Advanced Corporate Finance & Concepts of International Finance
- Business Research Methods
- Project Management Tools
Business Field Trip: Paris, Berlin, Barcelona
Professional Certificates: Managing Hotel Demand with SnapShot
Semester 2 – Hong Kong
Hong Kong Polytechnic University – Ranked 3rd in the world for Hospitality & Leisure Management programs in 2017 (QS World University Rankings by Subject).
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Asia: China Hotel & Tourism Business Studies
- Marketing Management in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Revenue Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Quality Service Management for the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
Business Field Trip: Macau, Shanghai, Beijing
Professional Certificates: Doing Deals and Valuing Hotels with HVS
Semester 3 – USA
Conrad N. Hilton College, University of Houston, Texas, USA – Founded by hotel icon Conrad N. Hilton, this American college is ranked among the top hospitality programs in the world.
- Hospitality Business Strategies in the Americas & The Caribbean
- Innovative Hospitality Technologies
- Organizational Behavior & Hospitality Leadership Strategies
business Field Trip: Washington DC, New York, Las Vegas
Professional Certificates: Mastering Industry Analytics with STR
* Business field trips and professional certificates are subject to change during the program
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!