On a daily basis, companies and governments have to make routine or strategic decisions in a globalized environment with ever faster-moving technological changes. Thanks to the new information technologies, these companies and governments are overwhelmed with qualita- tive and quantitative data relating to markets, consumer behavior or company results, which CEOs or political authorities must understand, use or ignore.
The specialization in Economics and Society aims to provide students with cutting-edge training in economic analysis and in quantitative methods so as to propose strategic solutions to the growth and governance of companies, governmental organizations or public institutions.
It prepares students for managerial and executive positions in:
• SMEs and large corporations
• Regulatory agencies (energy, telecoms etc.)
• Economic and statistical departments
• International organizations (FMI, World Bank, BERD etc.) and NGOs
• Ministry of Finance and other public departments
• Municipal and regional public management
• Management in the health sector (hospitals etc.)
• Teaching and research in economics.
Applied Microeconometrics (english language)
Public finance and economic policy in Belgium and Europe
Introduction to health economics
Social Entrepreneurship and the Social Economy (english language)
Public Economics (english language)
Economics of Development
Economics of Innovation (english language)
European Economics (english language)
Economic Geography (english language)
European competition law
Economics of Competition and Regulation (english language)
Environmental and Energy Economics (english language)
regulatory agencies (energy, telecommunications etc.)
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!