The International Part Time MBA is designed for talented professionals who want to continue their career while undertaking their studies and apply immediately the new skills acquired in the program on their job place. The 2016 edition of the International Part Time MBA is now offered in a brand new and innovative format focusing on the latest business and management topics that the corporate world of today faces. The new improved format of the MBA program is one of a kind designed to impart technical and interpersonal skills needed by the modern manager who is increasingly required to solve cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems.
Management boot camps focused on the business challenges of the future, international exchanges all around the world and personal development activities allow students to customize their MBA. Moreover, students of the 2016 edition will participate in a new International Week in a prestigious European Business School and will have also the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in Silicon Valley.
Required qualification: professional graduates with at least 3 years of work experience ideally in international environments.
The minimum requirements for the MBA programme are:
• Application and MIP Test fee (€ 150)
• Curriculum vitae or resume
• University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution and Official Transcripts
• MIP test (mandatory)
• GMAT/GRE score if available (optional but highly recommended)*
• Certificate of English Proficiency* (not mandatory for admission purposes, but it is required to access exchanges programs)
• 1 or 2 letters of reference (optional)
• Official university transcripts
• Copy of passport/EU Identity card
• 2 passport sized photographs
* If you wish to send your scores directly to MIP, please note that our school code is 7455
This Program is designed for talented professionals who prefer not to interrupt their career while they continue their studies. With the chance to apply skills acquired on the program immediately in the workplace, both student and employer can reap the rewards of this flexible format.
Students can customize their MBA, with management boot camps focused on the business challenges of the future, international exchanges all around the world and personal development activities.
Marketing & Communication I
Operations & Quality Management
Organization Theory & Design
Organizational Behaviour I
Quantitative Methods & Business Intelligence
International Economics & Business
Marketing & Communication II
Organizational Behaviour II
Supply Chain Management & Purchasing
Design and Luxury Management
Energy and Sustainability Management
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Global Business and Management
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!