Máster Universitario en Instituciones y Mercados Financieros. Especialidad International Finance (CUNEF - European Business School London)
The International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai) has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
On the EAE’s International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai), you will learn about:
1. LEADERSHIP: Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. EFFECTIVENESS: Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3. SUSTAINABILITY: Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
4. CHANGE: Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5. GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
6.ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
Environment and Global Markets
This course involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyse the environment in which the company operates, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is its legal and tax framework. It also conducts and in-depth analysis of markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
The courses are:
• Business, government and international economy.
• Sales Management.
In this area, we will identify the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluating them based on study skills. The programme also involves training leaders, in which students must learn and internalize various skills that enable them to become successful professionals.
The course are:
• Leadership, Behaviour and Social Responsibility.
• Human Resources Management.
The resources available to the company for appropriate decision-making are financial analysis, fundraising and investment selection. We can also include logistics and operations management, as well as learning how to perform efficient management control of the business.
The courses are:
• Financial Management.
• Technology and Operations Management.
This course aims to analyse the strategic aspects involved in making better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses and to initiate internationalization processes. A business game is also included with, simulations of the decision made and its consequences.
The courses are:
• Strategic Management.
• Comprehensive analysis of companies.
The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the programme, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
The objective of the plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the programme and put it into practice in a company creation project. To draft the plan, the participants must take into account the influence that the various functional areas have on the viability of the business project, define the future strategy of the company and the implementation of the business measures and policies that they consider to be most suitable in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance top students in this respect in order to facilitate employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.