Executive MBA (Online)
International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 20-month Executive MBA program aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, using one of the most advanced digital learning platforms in the world, developed with Microsoft technology. The program, one of the top distance learning MBA courses, is in partnership with WOBI, the World of Business Ideas.
• Online Application form on www.applyformasters.net
• Application & MIP Test fee (EUR 150)
• Motivational statement
• University degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
• Official university transcripts
• GMAT/GRE (if available)
• Certificate of English proficiency
• Copy of passport or ID
• Digital photo
• 1 letter of reference (optional)
• cannot program their time and who are often away on business
• are managers who cannot take time away from work or who work abroad
• are extremely motivated to invest in their futures
• have an undergraduate degree in any subjects
• have considerable work experience
The objective of the Flex EMBA course is to provide students with basic knowledge in general management, cultivating their capabilities in areas such as decision-making and innovation, as well as improving their leadership skills. The first part of the Executive MBA programme addresses this need through courses that teach how to manage and organise the processes and resources in a company, while, at the same time, initiating the process of personal development for each student.
The International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 20-month Executive MBA program that allows the students to get the same diploma as traditional, in-class Executive MBA programs.
The program is made up of:
2 International Weeks* + 1 optional Elective Week**
Inspirational Skills & Personal Development
* The 1st International Week will take place in Milan, the 2nd International Week takes place in London.
** The optional Elective Week ("Doing-Business-In" Experience) can take place in Italy, China, Mexico or in Silicon Valley.
Practical Experience in Working with Real Companies
Embedded into the program, i-Flex EMBA students will participate in a collaborative case project involving an actual company. Candidates will be tasked with designing and possibly implementing strategy plans into an organization. Candidates may apply their employing organizations or personal business endeavors to this project.
Accreditations and Rankings
1. The MBA is accredited by ASFOR (Italian Association of Management Education Institutions), while The School of Management is accredited by EQUIS.
2. Financial Times Top European Business Schools 2014: School of Management no. 38, International MBA programme number 39.
3. Espansione Ranking 2015: number 1 in Italy for closeness to companies.
4. The MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) for achieving what AMBA describes as the highest standard in Postgraduate Business Education for EMBA and MBA programmes.
5. QS Top B-Schools in Europe 2014/2015: MIP is ranked at the 26th position in the QS Global 200 MBA Rankings 2014/15 for the European region.
6. CNN Expansion 2014: MIP MBA Programme has moved up from the 70th to the 68th position this year out of 100 top business schools of the world by CNN Expansion 2014.
7. CEO Magazine´s MBA Rankings 2015: The Masters of Business Administration programs from MIP Politecnico di Milano have been ranked in three of the 2015 Rankings by the CEO Magazine’s International Graduate Forum:
European MBA Rankings: Tier One
Online MBA Ranking: 12th
Global EMBA Rankings: Tier One