International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is an 18-month Executive MBA program aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, using one of the most advanced digital learning platform in the world, developed with Microsoft technology. The program is in partnership with WOBI, the World of Business Ideas. With the International Flex EMBA at MIP Politecnico di Milano, candidates can develop their business acumen, earn a powerful EMBA degree, build their professional networks, entirely online. Using an innovative online platform, candidates can complete their studies, network and participate in collaborative projects at any time, from anywhere.
Complete this One-of-a-Kind Modular EMBA in 18 months
With the Smart Learning virtual platform developed by MIP Politecnico di Milano, International Flex EMBA candidates have the freedom to set their own schedules and pace in their Executive EMBA program.
• Online Application form on www.applyformasters.net
• Application & MIP Test fee (EUR 150)
• Motivational statement
• University degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
• Official university transcripts
• GMAT/GRE (if available)
• Certificate of English proficiency
• Copy of passport or ID
• Digital photo
• 1 letter of reference (optional)
• cannot program their time and who are often away on business
• are managers who cannot take time away from work or who work abroad
• are extremely motivated to invest in their futures
• have an undergraduate degree in any subjects
• have considerable work experience
Four phased structured learning model
Core Courses, Elective Courses, Project Work and Personal Development. Together, these four parts work to impart technical and interpersonal skills via lessons, case studies, simulations, distance learning and guest seminars. The partnership with WOBI gives the students the unique chances to attend a program whose faculty is made also of the world’s top thinkers & doers in the field of management and business and to join the world-class events organized by WOBI.
Core Courses - General Management
As a core objective of the EMBA, the core courses are designed to provide candidates with basic knowledge in general management and enable them to develop their abilities in decision-making, innovation and leadership. This first portion of this program will address how an organization is organized and managed as well as initiate each candidate´s personal development.
1. People & Organization
2. Accounting & Performance Mgmt.
3. Economics, Global Business
4. Strategy & Marketing
5. Supply Chain & Operations Mgmt.
7. Innovation & Project Mgmt.
8. Information Systems
9. Business Statistics
10. Business Law
Elective Courses & Exchanges
This part of the program enables candidates to tailor their studies to their interests, experiences, and professional goals. Students can choose to experience a more intense involvement through our “Doing Business in...” programme where they are immersed for one week at MIP in Milan or in Shanghai at Tongji University, School of Economics and Management.
In addition to the these alternatives, there is also the opportunity to choose the “Doing business in Silicon Valley” option. The purpose of the trip is to expose students to the Silicon Valley ecosystem and deepen their understanding of entrepreneurship and other current hot topics through meetings with executives, company visits and cultural excursions.
Last but not least, for their elective i-Flex students can either engage in an entrepreneurial digital project or in a social project.
Electives last one full week.
The program includes a focus on Personal Development through face-to-face interactions (2 weeks) as well as through the digital platform. The aim of this program – in line with the other Executive MBAs – is to develop soft skills such as negotiation, public speaking and leadership besides giving students the chance to build a solid business and interpersonal network.
Practical Experience in Working with Real Companies
Embedded into the program, i-Flex EMBA students will participate in a collaborative case project involving an actual company. Candidates will be tasked with designing and possibly implementing strategy plans into an organization. Candidates may apply their employing organizations or personal business endeavors to this project.
Accreditations and Rankings
1. The MBA is accredited by ASFOR (Italian Association of Management Education Institutions), while The School of Management is accredited by EQUIS.
2. Financial Times Top European Business Schools 2014: School of Management no. 38, International MBA programme number 39.
3. Espansione Ranking 2015: number 1 in Italy for closeness to companies.
4. The MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) for achieving what AMBA describes as the highest standard in Postgraduate Business Education for EMBA and MBA programmes.
5. QS Top B-Schools in Europe 2014/2015: MIP is ranked at the 26th position in the QS Global 200 MBA Rankings 2014/15 for the European region.
6. CNN Expansion 2014: MIP MBA Programme has moved up from the 70th to the 68th position this year out of 100 top business schools of the world by CNN Expansion 2014.
7. CEO Magazine´s MBA Rankings 2015: The Masters of Business Administration programs from MIP Politecnico di Milano have been ranked in three of the 2015 Rankings by the CEO Magazine’s International Graduate Forum:
European MBA Rankings: Tier One
Online MBA Ranking: 12th
Global EMBA Rankings: Tier One
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!