The Graduate Certificate Program (24 UOC) offers foundational study in the field of Urban Development and Design for non-cognate disciplines .
Students can only commence this program in Semester 1 each year. There is no option to commence this program in Semester 2
completion of a recognized bachelor degree
meet English requirements.
* Some programs have additional entry requirements, please contact UNSW for this information.
1. Demonstrate collaborative teamwork capability
2. Act with environmental responsibility
3. Be an effective communicator
4. Demonstrate cultural awareness and be capable of respecting diversity and acting in socially responsible way
5. Attain lifelong learning capability
6. Appreciate the discipline of Urban Design in its environmental, cultural, historical and interdisciplinary context
7. Be capable of independent design enquiry, rigorous analysis, critique and reflection
8. Demonstrate Digital literacy capacity
ARCH7304 Architecture and the City (6 UOC)
BEIL6002 Urban and Regional Planning (6 UOC)
UDES0012 Elements of Urban Design (6 UOC)
UDES0013 Urban Design Graphics (6 UOC)
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!