The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is a 12 month International Master programme taking place at Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management and MIP Politecnico di Milano, and is taught entirely in English.
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is aimed at candidates who want to think and act like entrepreneurs and become innovative leaders.
In fact, the emergence of new technologies and the broadening of global markets are creating continuous opportunities for new business development and challenging the established market positions.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
– Master or Master of Science Degree, or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
– Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-2 years of work experience.
We target participants who want to:
become entrepreneurs or envisage entrepreneurial careers as family business managers;
join the founding team of a start-up;
work as associates in charge of corporate R&D projects or as consultants to assist companies in implementing innovative and creative projects.
These are just a few of the skills which the Master programme aims to develop in candidates:
learning how to develop a new business idea, from concept design to execution.
learning to introduce and manage innovations, both cost-effectively and sustainably.
identifying new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses.
building your own personal network with managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators and consultants from different industries and countries.
building managerial and organisational skills, and your capability to work in a team.
AUTUMN TERM AT MIP
Introduction to entrepreneurship
Organisational behaviour and change management
Innovation of meanings
The markets and technologies of the future
Social and sustainable Innovation
Concept Development Toolkit
NEW VENTURE LAB
SPRING TERM AT SOLVAY
Corporate innovation strategy
Sales and Marketing management
CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP LAB
After graduation, an unlimited range of job opportunities will become accessible. Here are some of the careers that participants could follow:
– become an entrepreneur or envisage an entrepreneurial career as a family business manager,
– join the founding team of a start-up,
– work in a young entrepreneurial venture,
– manage, or work as an associate in charge of corporate R&D projects,
– work as a product and business developer or as a chief designer officer,
– work as a consultant to assist companies in implementing innovative and creative projects,
– work as an associate in venture capital or business angels funds, or in the entrepreneurial finance division of banks,
– work as a project manager in incubators, technology transfer offices or entrepreneurship centres.
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!