Master in Accounting and Finance Management ( Fast Track) - Máster en Gestión Financiera y Contable
Take your career further by adding the advanced business skills of an MBA to your ACCA qualification.
ACCA accreditation means joining one of the world’s largest accounting bodies, while an MBA sets you apart as a business leader. Combining the two provides a unique ability to manage accounts, people and organisations across the world.
Key features and benefits:
• Gain two globally recognised qualifications
• Combine accounting and advanced business skills
• Learn from highly experienced tutors
• Study full-time, part-time or online
• Access HD recorded studio lectures online 24/7
We give you the tutors, study resources and support you need to gain ACCA and postgraduate success.
Minimum entry requirements
• Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
• Must be 18 or over
• Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
• Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
• Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
• Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
*We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.